Business DevelopmentGo Back
Cloud gaming Company – Middle East
Overall management of business development initiatives to generate new leads, identify key prospects and conclude sales. Lead the new business development function and implement strategies and policies which will result in incremental sales that contribute to achieving company objectives.
The Company is looking for a Business Development Manager that haa a deep understanding of gaming, has a background in selling cloud solutions, be dynamic in building relationships with government entities and understand the structures of B2C and B2B SAAS offerings
- Generating leads and developing new opportunities.
- Account Management of existing customers.
- Building relationships with system integrators, technology partners, consultants and end-customers.
- Writing technical and commercial proposal
- Creating and giving presentations
- Attending tradeshows
- Negotiating and closing high-value deals
- Following up with customers on pending invoices
- Providing weekly status updates and progress on different opportunities
- Working closely alongside the senior management
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Must have a deep understanding of online gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 4 years’ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Comfortable with speaking to senior officials and external management
- Experience writing concise, professional, tactful emails
- Detail-oriented, self starter, sticks to deadlines
- Great at web research, and resourceful at non-web research when Google fails
- An interest in sustainability, design, manufacturing, etc
- Arabic speaking preferred