The Company – A leading beauty distribution company
The Role – Sales Executive – Skincare -Reporting to Skin Care Brand Manager,
- Main focus will be on both opening new accounts while continually building business and maintaining brands Standards within existing accounts.
- To work closely with the brands Education Team in order to receive and process complex customer orders, provide basic product training, complaints covering items or products ordered.
- To understand the knowledge of products, product availability, sales territories, and individual existing & new customers. Will record and process orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone and fax to achieve sale target by end of each month.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops new account (customer) relationships and regularly opens new accounts as per the assigned targets set by Management.
- Manages account (customer) relationships including regular customer contact, customer appreciation
- Increases product penetration by expanding the PEVONIA Product range portfolio in each account
- Drives uptake of seasonal promotions
- Participates in all sales activities necessary to achieve the sales targets
- Receives and Processes customer orders
- Manages the levels of expense in customer-driven marketing, and promotional events for each customer
- Follows the Guidelines set out in the Sales Policy set by Management
- Ability to travel for provision of sales visit whenever is required
- Provides relevant basic product refresher training to each customer assigned by Management
- Attends and sells at Tradeshows
- Sends in weekly records of sales to the operation Manager
- Follows the Guidelines set out in the Sales Policy by CBS
- Fills in all required forms for internal and external customers as well as CBS Management
- Sends in weekly records of sales to the Operation Manager
- Sends in weekly/monthly reports of retail sales trainings completed directly to the Education Manager.
Achieves Sales targets and exceeds client satisfaction in terms of sales & back-up service
- Exemplify the brands Skin Care core values (Sincere Respect, Extraordinary Customer Service, Infectious Enthusiasm and Proactive Reliability)
- Arrive at each appointment on time
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines with Clients
- Make phone contact with every client in the assigned territory on a weekly basis
- Takes all orders after the trainer conduct the training
- Sets territory route so that every account receives between 1 to 3 hours of contact hours every month
- Allows time during route to prospect new accounts
- Ensures a minimum of 60-70% of accounts orders new products within first 3 months after launching of new product lines
- Ensures all phone calls are returned within 24 hours (for both external and internal customers)
- Ensures all emails are returned within 48 hours (for both external and internal customers)
- Opens 1-2 new accounts per quarter (each 3-month period)
- Must keep abreast with CBS business strategies, developments in the Beauty/Spa industry, sales strategies, evolving technology and management tools that can be adopted to enhance sales service quality on a continual basis.
- Teamwork with colleagues
- The management tools / methodology / implementation mechanism to achieve sales objectives.
- Result oriented approach and ability to speedily resolve a variety of issues arising from clients’ concerns and after sales service.
Decision making Authority and Responsibility
- Decisions that you can take at your level
- Authority to take decisions related to sales meeting schedules
Decisions you Contribute to as a Team Member
- Recommendations on Benchmarking, customers’ sales service indicators with leading competitors.
Decisions you need approval for
- Concerns regarding discounts, promotions, and credit facilities.
- Annual or any leave required.
- Any sick day(s) eave required.
- Any sick day(s) should be justified with a medical report from an accredited Hospital & the Marketing Manager should be notified immediately