Company-A leading real estate development group
Role – Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Market Research and development. Ensuring new opportunities are explored and that sales are adequately promoted.
- Oversee the advertisement function and build on an initial awareness campaign of the Company.
- Take a lead in generating sales lead and follow‐through in converting the leads in sales.
- Create a strong network of clientele, influencers, facilitators to promote the products of the company.
- Ensure that customers have been served satisfactorily.
- Good relationship with stakeholders in the company Operations, attending meetings whenever called upon and giving feedback to the management. Ensure regular statistical reports of the company are presented to the board of Directors.
- Generate annual sales budget with monthly targets considering production capacity and Shareholder/directors expectations. Monitor those targets for achievement and take remedial action where the targets are not met.
- Preparing the departmental weekly & monthly reports including analysis of those reports.
- Generate and share constructive ideas with management that may lead to improvement in the sales and marketing department.
- Credit control and management and maintain a healthy credit balance.
- Zero incidents on missing/stolen or shortage of cash in the Sales and Marketing.
- 100% accuracy on your reports.
- 100% compliance with company policies.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
- Arabic & English fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Relevant Degree
- Experience in sales and marketing in construction industry