Position Senior Design Architect
Company A leading award-winning Architectural Design Firm.
The Senior Design Architect shall lead and oversee the architectural design process, ensuring the successful conceptualization, development, and execution of architectural projects. This role involves managing a team of architects and collaborating with various stakeholders to bring innovative and aesthetically pleasing designs to fruition. The Senior Design Architect is responsible for combining creative vision with technical expertise to produce high-quality architectural solutions that meet client requirements, adhere to industry standards, and contribute to the overall success of the projects.
- Lead and coordinate the architectural design process from conception to completion.
- Provide strategic direction and oversee the development of design concepts.
- Generate innovative and functional design concepts that align with project requirements.
- Develop detailed design drawings, specifications, and models.
- Conduct thorough reviews of design documents to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to address concerns and facilitate decision-making.
- Effectively present design concepts to clients, project teams, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, Masters is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in architectural design, with a progression of responsibilities and leadership roles.
- Previous experience in managing and overseeing the design process for a variety of projects.
- Exceptional design and conceptualization skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing design teams.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- A creative and innovative mindset, with the ability to think outside conventional boundaries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address design challenges.
- Flexibility and adaptability to evolving project requirements and industry changes.
- A genuine passion for architecture and a commitment to contributing positively to the built environment.
- Proficiency in using design software such as AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, RHINO, Maya, Grasshopper, 3D MAX, V Ray and other relevant tools.