About the Company: A Venture backed leading fintech payment company that was incubated by Facebook, with an ambitious growth plan Supporting SMEs across the MENA region.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for the community management, social calendar, content and copy across platforms.
- Manage and build the content calendar across platforms
- Monitor and handle the community management daily
- Track marketing performance and build monthly reports
- Liaise with external partners and internal creatives
- Support marketing manager with the marketing plans and strategy
- Build a community playbook that will pave the way on how we engage with our merchants.
- Own the roll out of the merchant strategy in all respective markets.
- Responsible to collaborate with the Marketing team to develop impactful content with our merchants.
- Ensure that the merchants are actively promoting the Zbooni brand.
- Lead on merchant-centric campaign ideas on a regular basis and ensure fluid mechanics and deployment of the same with the support of the marketing team.
- Look into each and every merchant and leverage internal data to unearth opportunities for the company.
- Data centric with creative flair.
- Creative thinker that knows how to engage with the merchants in a collaborative fashion.
- An extrovert with an extremely positive attitude.
- Fast learner and agile in a dynamic role.
- Humble and hungry to never stop learning.
- Collaborative with a hands-on personality.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills & time management.
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Skills & Background:
- 1-3 years experience in a marketing role
- Strong writing skills
- Proven successes increasing business metrics for the same
- Has experience working hand-in-hand with a Marketing team
- Preferably has worked in a tech-led environment.
- Is fueled by being in a dynamic organization