About the Company:
A leading global QSR brand in Oman
Oversee and manage country operations; develop business and increase profitability. Ensures smooth business operations and adheres to all company standards, country regulations and guidelines.
- Making business plans for the country and leading teams towards meeting/exceeding the total country financial targets.
- Building the company’s brand in the country and leads marketing in advertising and
- promotional initiatives; involved in product positioning and brand marketing development.
- Regularly assess company’s progress; operations, sales and marketing successes; updates COO and compiles reports to submit to Company Board.
- Prepares and presents reports regarding budgets, sales, new business leads and regulatory compliance to COO regularly.
- Ensures excellent customer service, quality products and efficient delivery service in the country; oversee logistics, supply chain production and store operations.
- Ensures proper management of resources such as manpower, finances, facilities etc.
- Involved in staff selection, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of employees.
- Providing communication between the Country and Headquarters.
- Mentor department heads and assist in achieving their department deliverables and targets.
- Serves as company’s brand ambassador in the country.
Qualification and Desired Skills:
- Master’s or University degree in Business or Marketing preferable an MBA
- A Minimum of 12 years’ experience within a similar position in a QSR (preferrable a global name)
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) in English and in Arabic.
- Ability to lead a team
- Operations Management
- Strong financial acumen
- Self-motivated and ability to roll up sleeves ‘get things done’
- Ability to work in complex and challenging environment