Business DevelopmentGo Back
About the Company: Delivering the highest standards of education and building communities with focus on better future. A distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region for a decade. Providing complete solutions to our partners that enhance the teaching and learning experience for everyone – whether that is a child learning their first words of English, a class engaging with a locally-focused curriculum or a higher education student writing their first thesis. We provide in-depth training on our resources/products, teacher’s development and 21st century skills, including psychometric assessment from the most renowned universities globally.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will participate to the development of strategic proposals across the region. You will also contribute to widen the Company’s Clients and Business partners’ network across MENA region. exceed quota build and maintain partnerships to grow revenues in the region.
Role and responsibilities
- To lead the development and implementation of the strategic planning and business growth, to direct and facilitate implementation of sales and marketing processes for the corporate which align with the corporate strategy and objectives.
- Responsible of maximizing profitable sales of ELT and school’s educational solutions to all market segments for the company and maximizing market share growth in MEA Regions as well as Establishing large institutional agreements.
- Play an active role in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends.
- Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
- Effectively serve as an expert spokesperson for the education solutions offered by the company, to develop and discuss customized education solutions to meet the needs of education institutions, including the resulting outcomes findings of executed initiatives collaboratively and compliantly.
- In your role you will support the business development team and a portfolio of partnerships through strategic and tactical oversight, impact and reach through partnership development.
- In-person meetings with Educational Institutes/partners, internal team/partnership, coaching of regional members, internal organizational leadership meetings, customer/partner events, select educational conferences to promote brand awareness.
- Consulting and advising, Developing concepts for education solutions to address needs among schools, universities, and educational institutions across the region.
- Understanding of commercial requirements related to building and maintaining our stronghold in the market.
- Lead customer-focused strategies related to nurturing new leads with focus on consultation and advising.
- Meet ambitious goals for impact on regional partnerships through active monitoring through portfolio management data and analysis.
- Portfolio Management – in a strategic subset of a partnership portfolio of partnerships
- Using one’s knowledge of education systems and UK&US curriculums Visit clients and consult/advise/present solutions.
- Leads program strategy, development, implementation, and performance, financial and operational planning, and implementation.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Dubai based (with the possibility to travel in the MEA).
- Minimium 10 years of total experience in sales field in a related industry.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Ability and availability to travel throughout the region as and when needed to visit and meet with Clients and business partners.