The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations in Dubai & Riyadh
Run by an exciting young management team that believes in constantly pushing the boundaries of their business to be the leading, cutting edge and most respected in their field in the region.
We are looking for a production manager to ensure that manufacturing processes of these fast-tracked diversified projects run reliably and efficiently. Mostly these projects will be based on events and exhibition large builds, as well as retail furniture and fitouts.
Main Purpose of the Job
To manage the production workshops by implementing the most advanced and automated manufacturing process with optimal resource utilization and cost, Within the agreed guidelines and time frame.
To Make sure that all the factory machines are operating effectively.
To make sure that all the QAQC & HSE rules and regulations are respected 100% in terms of work environments or for the employees (PPE).
- Attending the Projects Kickoff meetings and reviewing all the documents including the projects plans, drawing, 3D, BOQ, BOM, & Job Orders, and Mockup approval.
- To Review the Job Orders with the Production Coordinator.
- Handling the execution of the project from fabrication to Delivery
- Managing Production related tasks including planning, monitoring, control, and troubleshooting.
- Setting up Production targets and achieving the same within time and cost parameters.
- To manage and maximize the manpower headcount, distribution, and productivity.
- Maximize the utilization of machines.
- Providing technical and value engineering solutions for the Production items.
- Review the Production order and technical drawings with the Operation and Planning Team.
- Training and development for the production team.
- Implement and maintain the quality and safety measures.
- Coordinate with inventory/ stores and purchase for materials availability and utilize inventory effectively.
- Prepares the buildup schedules and makes sure that it is followed through properly
- Assures that project is delivered within the agreed timeline
- Responsible for assure that the quality of production in line with QAQC standards and PMs Request.
- Coordinates with Operation and Planning team and Suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of material and approved samples.
- Coordinates with purchasing department and different supplies for materials and samples
- Maintain Projects Production report organized and completely filled.
- Maintain weekly checklist for all machines and request maintenance and procurement to do the required service/ maintenance on time.
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 10 years previous working as a production manager with at least 5 years in fast tracked diversified projects
- BS degree in Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field
- Computer skill in Autocad, and MS office suite
- Experienced working with large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures – high end finishing
- Expert of reading technical drawings
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech
- Must have experience on-site
- Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way