Administrative /PA/EA/SecretarialGo Back
A global multi-disciplinary design and Architecture firm with roots in the UAE
Position: Administrative Manager
Department: Administration & Operations Department
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job Purpose: The Administrative Manager is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support.
- Greet / Welcoming Guests
- Answer all incoming calls through the main switchboard
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Ensure cleanliness in the office
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Enter appropriate courier expenses into time and billing software
- Update phone extension listing, Team Member telephone number & Emergency Contact Listing
- Update new client listing for marketing meetings
- Update database information used for mailings
- Ensuring Health & Safety Policies are up to date
- Enter disbursements (long distance phone calls) into time and billing system
- Assist the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, interviews, onboarding, etc.
- Prepare legal documents such as Employment Contracts, Letters, etc.
- Company representative: Process and attend all formalities related to visas, lease agreement and license
- Responsible for applying employee medical insurance, medical claims and necessary coordination and follow up with the insurance company
- Assist the team in preparing project proposals for management review and approval
- Petty Cash Management
- Arabic & English Translation (Excel / Word)
- Cheque Collection / Deposit
- Filing of Invoices & Vouchers
- Maintaining & updating statutory documents for inspection & ready reference
- Any other tasks as may be requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Familiarity with main Egypt laws and legal procedures
- Establishes and maintains effective relations
- Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills (MS office programs)
- Ability to perfectly communicate in English, both verbal and written.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- 5 years’ experience in the same field