Position – BIM Lead/Assistant BIM Manager
Company– An Award-winning Design Firm
- Minimum 6 years of proven experience working on BIM Projects (Experience on previous Saudi Arabia Projects preferable)
- The candidate will be involved with the Design & Production Teams and assisting the BIM Manager in carrying out and managing projects, below is the list of expected competencies:
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Based CDEs, Candidate should demonstrate understanding and capability in managing CDE Projects and be familiar with all tools available, as well as Data Exchange methodologies on said CDE.
- Model Initiation and setup as per Internal/Client Standard
- Liaising and managing Sub-Consultants and being the point of contact to ensure the project progresses smoothly.
- Working with the Internal Teams to ensure all BIM Requirements are satisfied and adhered to and based on the Appointing Party’s EIR
- Supporting the Internal and external teams in case of any issues or difficulties
- Advanced understanding and Experience in preparation of BIM Documents such as Pre-Appointment & Post-Appointment BEPs, Clash Matrices, MDS, MIDP & TIDP, etc…
- Advanced Knowledge in Family Creation & Library Organization
- Knowledge & Experience with COBie Deliverables & Information Management
- Understanding LOIN & and ability to transfer understanding to deliverables based on requirements.
- Assisting the BIM Manager in improving Internal Standards and maintaining them.
- Knowledge and experience in Model QA/QC based on the Appointing Party’s EIR and standards, as well as Best Practices, along with knowledge of reporting statuses.
- Ability to review & and approve information/models for sharing/acceptance/submissions & Coordination.
- Knowledge in devising Clash Matrices and strategies based on contracted scopes on a project.
- Knowledge of Clash Detection workflows, tools & and reporting strategies, and experience being the point of contact managing the spatial coordination with the Sub-Consultants.
- Ability to oversee/handle multiple projects alongside the BIM Manager
- Knowledge of Different Classification systems and meta-data integration based on Clients’ requested BIM Uses.
- Familiarity with advanced BIM Requirements based on an array of internal clients is preferable.
Technical & Soft Skills:
- Lead Consultancies Experience with a proven record of previously acting/working in such a role.
- Autodesk Suite of tools (Revit, AutoCAD, FormIT, Forma, Civil3D, Navisworks, etc)
- Knowledge of other Spatial Coordination and management tools is a plus (Revizto, Solibri)
- Data Visualization Tools preferred (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- Experience in software interoperability is a must.
- Understanding of Design Tools and how to intelligently link formats into the BIM is needed.
- Proficient communication & presentation skills