Company– A global lifestyle conglomerate with multiple Retail/ Fashion and F&B brands.
Location – Riyadh
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Implement a quality control plan for all Suppliers in relation to incoming goods.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility.
- Conduct Suppliers and Stakeholder Reviews /Engagement meetings.
- End-to-end contract management and implementation including negotiations with concentrated item suppliers which are directly transacted.
- Planning and forecasting the right volume of raw materials, inventory items, and replenishment.
- Create a work plan for incoming and outgoing goods to ensure an increase in productivity and control of wastage.
- Preparing procurement report
- Managing payment terms with suppliers
- Ensure all purchases are in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage requests from Operations, Kitchen, and Marketing to ensure business continuity.
- Review all purchases cost, quality, storage, etc.
- Improve the Procurement system for flexibility and accountability.
- Develop capabilities and improve the quality and safety of the current Procurement Team
- Review daily outlet ordering versus daily delivery of goods.
- Day-to-day internal and external stakeholder Management to ensure strong stakeholder relationship management.
- Diploma or equivalent in Logistics and Operations Management /relevant experience
- Minimum 4 – 7 experiences in F&B
- Pleasant disposition and excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive work attitude
- Mature, able to handle multi-tasking and work pressure.
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills