Health & BeautyGo Back
Company- One of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Northern Emirates. A premium healthcare brand, successfully running a multi-specialty hospital, several large multi-specialty polyclinics, and a leading cosmetic surgery business.
Role– Consultants or Specialist Dermatologist
We are looking for an experienced Dermatologist to join our specialized team. As a Dermatologist at our clinic, you will be responsible for assessing patients’ skin health. You will be responsible for treating skin diseases, recommending treatments, and giving skin health advice to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the results from diagnostic skin tests!
- Provide treatments based on tests.
- Recommended treatments, Inform on different treatment options and solutions.
- Advice on skin health tips and best practices
- Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures.
- Refer patients to specialists as the situation requires.
- Track and maintain patients’ records regularly.
- Attending conferences and seminars to learn about new medical techniques and topics.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous experience as a dermatologist
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods
- Ability to analyze complex information.
- Active communication skills and the ability to effectively explain medical terms to patients.
- A resilient and compassionate personality
- Strong attention to detail
- A national medical license
- A degree in Medical Science
- Residency in Dermatology
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ Years’ Experience post-specialty in a hospital-based in Western Europe, North America, South Africa, and Australasia.
- Specialist qualification in Dermatology – Tier one (1) country specified by the relevant UAE healthcare licensing authority (CCT, CCST, American Board, Australian Fellowship of Royal Colleges, etc)
- An active DHA/MOH/DOH license is preferred.
- Candidates who are overseas with DHA/MOH/DOH eligibility or going through the eligibility