Health & BeautyGo Back
Company- One of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Northern Emirates. A premium healthcare brand, successfully running a multi-specialty hospital, several large multi-specialty polyclinics, and a leading cosmetic surgery business.
Role– Plastic Surgeon
We are actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Plastic Surgeon for our facility. In your position, you will be responsible for performing plastic, cosmetic, and microsurgery procedures. You will have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients in your charge and the proper functioning of the service.
- Meet with a patient to learn complaints, symptoms, needs and desires, and medical history.
- Diagnose the problem, suggest a medical procedure to correct it, and explain the benefits and risks.
- Schedule the operation and line up the necessary nurses, anesthesiologists, assistants, specialists, or other medical professionals who are needed.
- Perform procedures to improve the patient’s appearance, repair damaged tissues, or correct deformities.
- Meet with the patient following the surgery and make post-operative recommendations.
- If maintaining a private office, hire and supervise administrative and medical staff, and oversee finances; and
- Receive continuing education, read medical manuals, and attend conferences.
- Upholding all activities to comply with legal, ethical, and professional standards.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Perform plastic surgery procedures, depending on the patient’s condition and need.
- Examine patients and assess their condition to determine the best course of action.
- Communicate with patients to ensure they are informed of the procedure and risks involved.
- Administer anesthesia and perform surgery with precision and care.
- Monitor patient’s progress during and after surgery and provide post-operative care.
- Maintain accurate records of patient care.
- Valid DOH/DHA/MOH License or Eligibility
- Graduation from an approved medical school plus one year of internship or equivalent, four years of Residency in Plastic Surgery, or equivalent qualifications.
- At least three years of practice limited to plastic surgery since certification.
- Candidates who are overseas with DHA/MOH/DOH eligibility or going through the eligibility