A company offering a wide range of product and packaging options aimed at fulfilling the needs of the consumer as well as the catering segments. It is available in an extensive range, which includes, Salad Dressing, Mayonnaise, specialty hot sauces, Ketchup, Pasta Sauce and Food colors & Essences.
Present in 40 countries across Middle East / Africa / European and core markets are in GCC Country, which are Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.
Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in assigned market. Identifying new sales opportunities within your designated territory and acquiring new customers. Target clients are distributors and whole sellers.
- Developing and meeting the sales strategies and setting targets.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new customers
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Approaching the client from the international and local market
- Representing the company in local and international exhibitions.
- Be ready to travel any time for business as requested by the company.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- To work on getting new clients for the company and going for meetings
- To send quotation to the client, sales order to the production unit and assist them in case of any clarification needed.
- To follow up with the clients on regular basis.
- To increase the sales on the company and to achieve the target of the year.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Degree from a recognized university
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of distributors in Saudi
- Strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Support experience in professional services, sales or marketing environment.
- Must have Saudi sales experience in the last 2 years.
- Fluent Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential.