Position: E-Commerce Manager
The Company: A big fashion and retail conglomerate.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for driving traffic to the website through email marketing and SEO, evaluating approaches to improve website sales conversions, ensuring that all data on the website is complete and accurate, processing customer orders, and providing excellent customer service.
- Update product information and content on the website
- Update content-managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Monitor the website to make sure all information is available and correct
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day-to-day management of the website.
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Process customer orders from order placement to delivery
- Supervise the preparation/packing of the order for delivery
- Liaise with the shipping provider to follow up on order pick-up and delivery.
- Follow up on E-commerce customer issues and solve them.
- Provide after-sales customer service for E-commerce clients
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO
- Liaise with Marketing Manager to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate, and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders.
- Produce reports to analyze the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys, etc)
- To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (email marketing, link generation, SEO, etc)
- Prior experience in the retail environment.
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
- Experience using packages like Excel and Photoshop
- Familiar with data management
- Previous experience of the website or e-commerce CMS
- A basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable.
- Experience of Magento would be a plus
- Good eye for detail
- Self-driven and willing to constantly improve
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent in English