Accounting/ AuditingGo Back
Finance Manager is a dynamic, highly organized, and commercially astute individual who can manage projects with clear goals, operating mechanisms, and regular updates to stakeholders. He/ She must monitor and control the development project with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks, and milestones to optimize ROIC. Effectively liaise with the investors/ decision makers, acting as their financial subject matter expert and providing sound financial support when needed.
• Return on Invested Capital
• Cash Conversion Cycle
• Vendor Management (Contract driven KPIs)
• Project Management (Milestone driven KPIs)
• Risk Mitigation (Risk Mitigation KPIs)
No. of Direct Reports – Accountants
• Government/ Regulatory Bodies
• Designers & Consultants
• Investors / Business Partners
• Banks and/or Financial Institutions
• Business Service Providers (Auditors/ Law Firms etc.)
• Regulatory Bodies (VAT Filing, Corporate Tax)
• Internal Stakeholders All Internal Departments including the team within the BIG
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Manage financial reporting and general accounting operations in accordance with the regulatory, legal, and financial standards.
• Influence and lead the budgeting process to deliver project plans focused on meeting the strategic objectives and project milestones in line with project timelines.
• Proactively oversee and evaluate project activities, build contingency plans, and execute corrective action on a timely basis to mitigate risks
• Manage the company’s liquidity and cash flow position, optimize cash conversion cycle, and assuring the most efficient cash flow management.
• Monitoring and reporting of project funding, and preparation of monthly claims and withdrawals from internal and external debt providers.
• Build financial models and scenario plans to aid decision making in terms marketing investments, pricing decisions, project management, and investment management to optimize ROIC.
• Manage contracts and procurements with external vendors, monitoring compliance with terms, timelines, and budgets in accordance with SLAs.
• Lead effective collaboration and coordination with external stakeholders to drive project governance.
• Oversee the annual audit process and the preparation of the Financial Statements in accordance with the agreed timelines for the specific legal entities within the development project.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Management/ Finance or a related discipline or extensive experience as a Finance Manager and/or Chief Accountant.
• 5+ years of expertise in a dynamic commercial environment, preferably in Real Estate Sector and exposure to off-plan property development.
• Preference for Native Arabic Speakers
• Certification in CPA/CIMA/CMA/ACCA preferred.
• Proven expertise in fostering collaborative relationships and engaging stakeholders consistently with integrity and trust.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Strategically minded with strong analytical, critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people management skills, including ability to manage conflicts and negotiations with diverse stakeholder base.
• Great inter-personal and persuasive communication skills.
• Excellent Financial and Business Modelling skills.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other reporting tools.